What is Defensive Driving?
With defensive driving classes, students learn to improve their driving skills by reducing their driving risks by anticipating situations and making safe well-informed decisions.
Who is this course for?
- Drivers wanting to receive a Course Completion Certificate to reduce the number of demerit points on their driving record may attend defensive Driving Courses.
- Drivers wanted to learn about risk management on the road to effectively avoid collisions and control their insurance expenses.
What do we offer?
- The Defensive course is a Certificate Course. The theoretical part is based on the Defensive Driving Manual set by Canada Safety Council. It consists topics, including Driving to Prevent Collision, Proactive Awareness – Driver’s responsibility, Pre-trip Inspection, Aggressive Driving Prevention etc.
- Students then go on the road with the Instructor for a road test, which lasts 30 minutes per student.
- Overall length of the course is four hours
For more information, you can reach Peter Seet at 905 301 0111